Would you like to work for Philly's hometown brewery?
We appreciate your interest in employment opportunities at Yards Brewing Company. Please note that we can only respond to applicants who best meet the requirements for our open positions.
Western PA Sales Rep (02/01/2017)
Yards Brewing Company, a premier regional craft brewery based in Philadelphia, PA, seeks a Sales Representative, whose territory will cover Western PA (Pittsburgh and the surrounding counties). Yards Sales Reps are primarily responsible for driving sales growth and being goodwill ambassadors in their assigned territories by soliciting, developing, nurturing and maintaining professional sales relationships with wholesalers, retailers, restaurants, end users, and corporate partners. Successful candidates will have previous sales experience, excellent organization and communication skills, an outgoing personality, and a passion for supremely crafted beer. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who can influence many, successfully work with wholesalers in the PA marketplace and position Yards for continued sustainable growth. Willingness to work weekends and nights are a must. Willingness to love what you do and tell others what you love is also a must. Yards offers a competitive compensation package, generous benefits, and a collegial company culture where continual improvement is greatly valued.
· 2 years of employment in the beverage industry (wholesaler experience preferred)
· A working knowledge of the territory
· Must be able to lift 35 lbs. (equivalent of a case)
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Strong communication and organizational skills
· Ability to multi-task and work collaboratively
· Ability to analyze data and reports to help aid in selling more Yards
· Strong ability to follow up a must
· Candidate must live in the designated territory
· Experience with managing budgets and goal tracking will be helpful to the candidate
· Have a good knowledge of craft beer
· Have an Impeccable driving record and a vehicle in proper working condition
· Enjoy craft beer (particularly Yards)!
· Work with specified wholesalers on a weekly basis to help manage accounts and grow Yards in the Burgh
· Hit specified volume, sampling, POS and distribution goals
· Maintain current business while working in each market to acquire new accounts and increase business
· Report weekly to Sales Manager on progress in the market
· Conduct wholesaler trainings and presentations
· Maintain relationships with key retailers
· Report account interactions through provided systems
· Achieve and recap monthly goals given by Sales Manager
· Recap key deliverables efficiently to the Sales Manager and Wholesalers on a weekly basis
· Uncover unique localized brand opportunities and charitable partners
· Gain a full knowledge of Yards, our culture, and our beers to be able to fully express to customers what Yards is all about
· Live the Brew Unto Others motto!
How to Apply
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify the position you are applying for in your subject line. Applications who do not meet these guidelines will not be considered.