We are seeking front-of-house managers who have:
• Prior hospitality management experience
• Strong leadership and management skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Commitment to team success
• A positive, self-motivated disposition
• An energetic, outgoing personality
• A clean, professional appearance
• Ability to remain calm and positive under pressure
• Experience with POS, particularly ALOHA, highly preferred
• An appreciation for handcrafted ales and independent brewing
• Fluency in English
Front-of-house managers’ responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Scheduling service staff, including servers, hosts and runners
• Identifying and communicating taproom service standards and goals to service staff
• Supervising operations and addressing service staff and guest questions and concerns
• Communicating with guests clearly, patiently and with good humor
• Taking timely corrective action with service staff when needed
• Periodically evaluating service staff and taproom performance and providing feedback
• Periodically reporting on service staff and taproom performance to upper management
• Sharing service staff and guest feedback and opportunities with upper management
• Providing a level of service that results in guests’ positive experience and desire to return
• Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
How to Apply Online
1. Download application.
2. Open application in Adobe Acrobat or Acrobat Reader (version 6.0 or later).
3. Fill out application in Adobe Acrobat or Acrobat Reader. DO NOT FILL OUT APPLICATION IN BROWSER WINDOW. YOUR INFORMATION WILL NOT BE SAVED.
4. Save completed application and email it to email@example.com.
How to Apply in Person or Via US Mail
1. Download and print application or pick one up during our open hours.
2. Fill out application and deliver to Yards at 901 N. Delaware Ave., Philadelphia, PA 19123.