We are seeking taproom hosts who have:
• Immediate and open availability, including weekends
• An energetic, outgoing personality
• A clean, professional appearance
• Strong communication skills
• An appreciation for handcrafted ales and independent brewing
• Fluency in English
Taproom hosts’ responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Greeting guests with a smile and positive attitude
• Answering guests’ questions and providing information
• Supporting fellow service staff by assisting them in efficiently meeting all guests’ needs
• Clearing, cleaning and resetting tables in a timely manner
• Communicating with fellow service staff and management
• Maintaining a clean entrance and taproom
• Thanking guests as they leave and asking them to please visit again
• Providing a level of service that results in guests’ positive experience and desire to return
• Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
• Part-time (not eligible for benefits)
How to Apply Online
1. Download application.
2. Open application in Adobe Acrobat or Acrobat Reader (version 6.0 or later).
3. Fill out application in Adobe Acrobat or Acrobat Reader. DO NOT FILL OUT APPLICATION IN BROWSER WINDOW. YOUR INFORMATION WILL NOT BE SAVED.
4. Save completed application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply in Person or Via US Mail
1. Download and print application or pick one up during our open hours.
2. Fill out application and deliver to Yards at 901 N. Delaware Ave., Philadelphia, PA 19123.