We are seeking taproom runners who have:
• Prior experience working in a reputable restaurant
• Immediate and open availability, including weekends
• A clean, professional appearance
• Ability to move frequently around the taproom and kitchen
• Ability lift and carry at least 30 lbs
• Dependability and willingness to accept additional shifts
• An appreciation for handcrafted ales and independent brewing
Taproom runners’ responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Maintaining clean, organized and well-stocked service stations throughout shift
• Effectively communicating with kitchen and service staff
• Supporting fellow service staff by assisting them in efficiently meeting all guests’ needs
• Memorizing all details of draft and food menus
• Transporting food between kitchen and guests
• Presenting food and beer to guests according to taproom specifications
• Providing a level of service that results in guests’ positive experience and desire to return
• Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
• Part-time (not eligible for benefits)
How to Apply Online
1. Download application.
2. Open application in Adobe Acrobat or Acrobat Reader (version 6.0 or later).
3. Fill out application in Adobe Acrobat or Acrobat Reader. DO NOT FILL OUT APPLICATION IN BROWSER WINDOW. YOUR INFORMATION WILL NOT BE SAVED.
4. Save completed application and email it to email@example.com.
How to Apply in Person or Via US Mail
1. Download and print application or pick one up during our open hours.
2. Fill out application and deliver to Yards at 901 N. Delaware Ave., Philadelphia, PA 19123.