We are seeking taproom servers who have:
• Prior experience as a server in a reputable restaurant
• Immediate and open availability, including weekends
• An energetic, outgoing personality
• A clean, professional appearance
• Ability to move frequently around the taproom and kitchen
• Ability lift and carry at least 30 lbs
• Ability to remain calm and positive under pressure
• Strong communication skills
• Dependability and willingness to accept additional shifts
• An appreciation for handcrafted ales and independent brewing
• Fluency in English
Taproom servers’ responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Memorizing all details of draft and food menus
• Speaking knowledgeably about all menu items, beer and food ingredients, and Yards
• Taking accurate orders and working with service staff to process orders and present food and beer according to taproom specifications
• Communicating with guests clearly, patiently and with good humor
• Effectively communicating with fellow service staff and kitchen staff
• Sharing guest feedback and opportunities with management
• Providing a level of service that results in guests’ positive experience and desire to return
• Experience with POS, particularly ALOHA, highly preferred
• Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
• Part-time (benefits do not apply)
How to Apply Online
1. Download application.
2. Open application in Adobe Acrobat or Acrobat Reader (version 6.0 or later).
3. Fill out application in Adobe Acrobat or Acrobat Reader. DO NOT FILL OUT APPLICATION IN BROWSER WINDOW. YOUR INFORMATION WILL NOT BE SAVED.
4. Save completed application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply in Person or Via US Mail
1. Download and print application or pick one up during our open hours.
2. Fill out application and deliver to Yards at 901 N. Delaware Ave., Philadelphia, PA 19123.