• For safety reasons, unless otherwise specified, children and minors under 21 are not permitted on our tours.
• Email confirmation of tour booking must be presented at check in. Please forward confirmation email to all guests to ensure swift entry.
• Please arrive no earlier than 30 minutes prior to tour. Lines for entry into the Taproom are common, and tour guests with scheduled tour times who find themselves in line will not be permitted into brewery earlier than 30 minutes prior.
• Proper ID is required for all tour guests. Anyone without proper ID will not be permitted on the tour.
• The only proper ID legally accepted in Pennsylvania for our purposes are: Valid U.S. Driver’s License, Valid U.S. State ID, Valid U.S. Military ID, Valid Passport or Passport Card.
• No expired IDs of any kind will be accepted. No facsimiles of IDs (photos, photocopies etc.) will be accepted. As per Pennsylvania state law, we are not permitted to accept non-U.S. driver’s licenses for age verification purposes.
• For safety purposes, no opened toed shoes are permitted inside the brewery.
• Due to high demand for seating in our taproom, it is not possible for patrons to be seated a table prior to or during their scheduled tour time. No outside food is allowed in the brewery at any time. Guests are welcome to request a table for dining after their tour has finished.
• Rescheduling of tour bookings must be done 24 hours prior to tour date through the link found in your original confirmation email. A tour booked within 24 hours of a tour slot may not be rescheduled.
• Cancellations of tour bookings must be done 24 hours prior to tour date to receive a refund. Refunds are processed by a third party and may take up to 2 weeks. Funds will be credited to the account originally used for purchase. No cancelations of any kind will be permitted within 24 hours of a scheduled tour time, and no refunds will be given. A tour booked within 24 hours of a tour slot may not be canceled.
• Guests who are late or unprepared (no ID, improper footwear, etc.) may be denied admittance to the tour. Anyone denied access or asked to leave the tour or taproom for any reason will not be eligible for a refund.
Please direct any other questions regarding our tours or policies to firstname.lastname@example.org.