North NJ Sales Representative
We are seeking a Sales Representative, whose territory will cover Northern New Jersey. Counties include but are not limited to Sussex, Warren, Passaic, Bergen, Morris, Essex, Union, Hunterdon, Somerset, Middlesex, Mercer and a section of Ocean county.
Yards Sales Reps are primarily responsible for driving sales growth and being goodwill ambassadors in their assigned territories by soliciting, developing, nurturing and maintaining professional sales relationships with wholesalers, retailers, restaurants, end users, and corporate partners.
Successful candidates will have previous sales experience, excellent organization and communication skills, an outgoing personality, and a passion for supremely crafted beer. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who can influence many, successfully work with wholesalers in the NJ marketplace and position Yards for continued sustainable growth. Willingness to work weekends and nights are a must. Willingness to love what you do and tell others what you love is also a must.
Yards offers a competitive compensation package, generous benefits, and a collegial company culture where continual improvement is greatly valued.
We appreciate your interest in employment opportunities at Yards Brewing Company. Unfortunately we can only respond to those individuals whose background and work experience best meet the requirements for our Sales Rep position. Candidates must live in the Northern New Jersey territory.
Interested candidates should forward resumes, including salary requirements, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Sales Rep – NJ” in the subject line.
• 2 years of employment in the beverage industry (wholesaler experience preferred)
• A working knowledge of the territory
• Must be able to lift 35 lbs. (equivalent of a case)
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Strong communication and organizational Skills
• Ability to multi-task and work collaboratively
• Ability to analyze data and reports to help aid in selling more Yards
• Strong ability to follow up a must.
• Candidate must live in the designated territory
• Experience with managing budgets and goal tracking will be helpful to the candidate
• Have a good knowledge of craft beer
• Have an Impeccable driving record and a vehicle in proper working condition
• Enjoy craft beer (particularly Yards)!!
• Work with specified wholesalers on a weekly basis to help manage accounts and grow Yards in each market
• Hit specified volume, sampling, POS and distribution goals.
• Maintain current business while working in each market to acquire new accounts and increase business
• Report weekly to Sales Manager on progress in the market
• Conduct quarterly brand samplings
• Maintain relationships with key retailers
• Report account interactions through provided systems
• Achieve and recap monthly goals given by Sales Manager
• Recap key deliverables efficiently to the Sales Manager and Wholesalers on a weekly basis
• Uncover unique localized brand opportunities and charitable partners
• Gain a full knowledge of Yards, our culture, and our beers to be able to fully express to customers what Yards is all about
• Live Brew Unto Others!